I had initially asked two questions of Smithson, but apparently, Smithson decided it was not necessary to back up his claims and respond to the questions of my own, which in my opinion, only provides further evidence that Smithson is nothing more then a partisan hack who attempts to smear honest people to advance his warped agenda. Despite Smithson being void of any bit of intelligence, I would still like to hear his answers to the questions I have, especially considering Smithson still continuing to smear my good name, most recently calling me a "Marxist elitist."
Here are the questions I have for Smithson:
- Do you deny being a racist, and accept those of African descent to be your equals?
- Do you believe Islam to be an "evil" religion?
- Being that you openly define socialism as a "curse," are you prepared to rescind your support of Sarah Palin, who helped redistribute wealth from the private sector to the citizens of Alaska?
- Based on your arguments against health care reform, will you come out against The Patriot Act, which was hurried together, and has resulted in tremendous damage to American liberties and the growth of the size of government?
- As a constitutionalist, do you agree with the sentiments made by Sarah Palin during the vice presidential debates, regarding the role of the vice president, in that there is "much flexibility there in the office of the vice president?"
- Do you believe all government regulation to be bad?